Load your Snowmobile onto your truck with ease. The patented MAD-RAMPS Snowmobile Loading Kit MR0203 is an add-on to the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System that adds a third central ramp and an adjustable pedestal for the snowmobile track, as well as custom plastic inserts for the outer ski ramps. The MAD-RAMPS Snowmobile Kit is the new standard for sled transportation.
– Center ramp and adjustable pedestal allows the track to pull the sled into the truck bed while keeping some of the snowmobile weight off the tailgate to help protect it from damage
– Custom plastic inserts for outer ramps to prevent damage from the skis
– Protects the snowmobile from branches and debris by keeping the snowmobile in the truck bed behind the cab vs. a sled deck
– Polycarbonate spacers to set ramp width to the snowmobile stance
– Converts back in minutes to haul an ATV/UTV
– Includes Bed Guards to protect your truck bed from the snowmobile’s skis
– Snowmobile kits accept all snowmobile ski stance widths. The range of ski stances should be 34” to 42” wide. Please ensure that your snowmobile’s ski width is less than the width between the wheel wells of your truck.
**Must have original MAD-RAMPS to connect Snowmobile Kit