The MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops MR0102 attach to the black pivot cages on the standard MAD-RAMPS system. The pivot stops prevent the ramps from pivoting during the loading and unloading processes, by filling the normal gap between the pivot cages and your truck’s tailgate. The MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops were designed for people who want to load their ATVs/UTVs/Golf Carts all the way into the beds of their trucks, and for those who want to load machines with minimal ground clearance (such as golf carts).
- Manufactured with aluminum alloy
- Lightweight and easy to handle (5 lbs.)
- Seamlessly attaches to the upper ends of the black pivot cages
- Prevents ramps from pivoting while loading and unloading your machine
- Easily removable after use
- Helpful to people who want to load their machines all the way into the beds of their trucks, who want to haul two machines in long box trucks, and who want to load golf carts and other machines with minimal ground clearance
There are no reviews yet.