The MAD-RAMPS Extensions – MR0105 attach to the end of the standard-length aluminum ramps and add an additional 30 inches of ramp length to the standard MAD-RAMPS system. The MAD-RAMPS Extensions can be used by people who drive lifted trucks, and by those who wish to have a more gradual incline slope when loading and unloading their ATVs/UTVs, or Golf Carts. Also, recommended for UTVs with a wheelbase greater than 86″.
- Manufactured with aluminum alloy
- Lightweight and easy to handle (14 lbs.)
- Provides 9 feet 10 inches of ramp length when combined with the standard MAD-RAMPS system
- Seamlessly attaches to the standard-length aluminum ramps with two retainer pins for quick and safe use
- Easily removable for over-the-road travel
- Reduces the incline angle when loading and unloading ATVs/UTVs on trucks with lift packages, large tires, or heightened suspension systems
- Best way to transport a golf cart