Engineered for strength and durability, the Patented MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System is made in the U.S.A. and completely maintenance free. Our design seamlessly connects to your truck’s receiver hitch in seconds, and it enables you to quickly load your machine and be on your way to your destination in a matter of minutes. Providing more than 16 square feet of ramp loading surface when fully extended, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System makes loading, unloading, and transporting your ATV or UTV completely hassle free.
- Loads, unloads, and transports ATVs/UTVs up to 1400 pounds
- DOT approved in all 50 states
- LED tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a rear marker light for greater visibility and safety
- Adjustable ground-clearance settings for highway and off-road travel
- MAD-RAMPS Snowmobile Kit:
The patented MAD-RAMPS Snowmobile Kit is an add-on to the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System that adds a third central ramp and an adjustable pedestal for the snowmobile track, as well as custom plastic inserts for the outer ski ramps. The MAD-RAMPS Snowmobile Kit is the new standard for sled transportation.
- Center ramp and adjustable pedestal allows the track to pull the sled into the truck bed while keeping some of the snowmobile weight off the tailgate to help protect it from damage
- Custom plastic inserts for outer ramps to prevent damage to the skis
- Protects the snowmobile from branches and debris by keeping the snowmobile in the truck bed behind the cab vs. a sled deck
- Polycarbonate spacers to set ramp width to the snowmobile stance
- Converts back in minutes to haul an ATV/UTV